Through the Cyber Services Division, Comar provides training, program development/management services to workers in the federal and private sector. Comar services, training & support are listed below.
- Cyber Strategies, Program Support and Management
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Training
- System C&A
- ISSO Support
- Security Blueprint & Planning
The Healthcare Services (HCS) Division provides education, training, technical support and consulting services to healthcare facilities, healthcare systems, federal agencies and private sector workplaces. Comar provides a broad base of support to healthcare facilities by conducting facility specific research and analysis studies of health planning approaches, methodologies, policies and standards. Comar also assists public, private and federal workplaces in developing and maintaining the programs required for health and safety compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
Comar provides policy assistance to rehabilitation and nursing centers to develop healthcare policies and programs and promotes the basic healthcare system goals of improving access to quality healthcare. In providing quality educational services, Comar seeks to develop and implement programs to serve a broad public interest.
Over the years, the staff and associates of Comar have provided training and program development to thousands of Federal and municipal government workers, as well as private sector personnel, on topics that affect the occupational health of the workforce and the public.
Healthcare Facility fire and life safety inspections, to ensure compliance with federal, state and local fire and life safety codes.
Hospital and Healthcare Facilities preparation for JACHO inspections and regulatory compliance evaluations.
Patient Records Management for healthcare organizations and medical practices, in compliance with the new Healthcare Finances Administration (HCFA) guidelines.
Healthcare Staff Awareness Training in Violence and Stress Management to assist employees and staff to manage difficult and stressful situations related to patients, coworkers and guests in healthcare settings.
Ergonomics and Back Care for nursing and other hospital staff who must lift or manually move patients and other heavy objects, designed specifically for the healthcare environment.
Hospital Environmental Safety Program Management for compliance with EPA state and federal regulations for accumulation and disposal of biohazardous waste.
All consultant services, including counseling, inspections, workshops and seminar are tailored to the specific needs of the target audience of your company, agency or healthcare facility.
Through the Safety & Environmental Services Division, Comar provides training, program development/management and environmental services to workers in the federal and private sector. Health and safety professionals offer multi-disciplinary programs to meet the client's needs. Comar services, training & support are listed below.
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments, Evaluations & Studies
- Hazard Communication & other OSHA Standards Development
- Environmental Impact, Training and Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Removal Services and Programs
- Ergonomics Training & Assessments
- OSHA Construction Standard, 29 CFR 1926 for safe construction site operations
- OSHA General Industry Standard, 29 CFR 1910 for workplace safety, compliance and citiation response
- Collateral Duty Safety Training
- Workers’ Compensation Training
- Fire & Life Safety Training
- Accident Investigation Training
- Forklifts/Powered Industrial Trucks Operations Training & Certification
- Industrial Safety Training (Lock-out/Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, Fall Protection, Personal Protective Equipment, Machine Guarding & more)
- Violence, Stress Management and Substance Abuse training and awareness seminars
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Fall Protection Training (initial & refresher courses)
- Conference Planning & Support (planning, logistics, registration and management) for environment, safety and health meetings and program